Vahab Jalali and CENTURY 21 BUYER SERVICE PLEDGE
As an independently owned and operated CENTURY 21 office, we are dedicated to providing you with service that is professional, courteous and responsive in helping you find a property. To fulfill this commitment, we agree to provide you with the following services:
- Dedicate myself to making the process of buying your next home as easy and as successful as possible.
- Respect you, your needs and be honest and forthright.
- Maintain your confidentiality and hold your best interests in the highest regard throughout the process.
- Value and respect your time, being as efficient and effective as possible.
- Understand your needs and respond quickly.
- Consult with you to determine your particular real estate wants and needs.
- Use my base of experience, knowledge, tools and the most up-to-date training to best serve you.
- Explain each step of the process including local real estate procedures, typical closing costs, purchase and agreements and act as a guide to help you make the most informed decisions.
- Disclose material facts known about the property and respond to questions concerning the property.
- Help determine your purchasing power, while explaining alternative methods of purchasing and/or financing.
- Provide an action plan for locating the right property, at the right price and terms, in an acceptable time frame.
- To the best of my ability, continuously show you new properties that fit your needs.
- Provide a Customized Home Search Plan for locating the right property for you, only showing you properties that will best meet your needs.
- use the most comprehensive database of listings in the area, to help you find the home that best meets your needs, whether that is the Multiple Listing Service and/or other methods.
- Provide the resources of century21.ca that offers thousands of listings, allowing you to easily review homes that are right for you, access in-depth information on neighborhoods, and additional information.
- Use my knowledge and expertise to promote the most valuable purchase on your behalf. I will assist you in evaluating the market value of properties that are of interest to you and help you obtain the most advantageous price and terms.
- Provide access to financing that meets your needs.
- Advise and assist you in preparing and completing an offer to purchase agreement, and promptly present your offer to the vendor or their designated representative with integrity in a light most favorable to your needs as prescribed by law or local practice.
- Upon acceptance of an offer by you, and the vendor, monitor all closing activities as permitted by law or local practice.
- Offer to provide you with information regarding other professionals (e.g. attorneys, accountants, inspectors, contractors) that may assist you during and after your move.
- Assist you with arrangements for a variety of relocation services, and provide a CGRN Referral Form, which offers you the services of a CENTURY 21 office in your area (where available) should you require assistance in selling your existing property.
We appreciate you allowing us to help you with your property purchase. If at any time you have a question, concern, comment or suggestion, please contact: VAHAB JALALI (905) 764-7111
Why work with VAHAB when BUYING?
It’s absolutely FREE.
Did you know that working with me does not cost you? It’s the SELLER that compensates me!! Why not use an efficient and experienced resource to help you find your home.
Save TIME and ENERGY. Through the Toronto Real Estate Board and MLS, I can find homes that fit your needs and dismiss those that don’t. The best buys/deals are not in the newspaper ads; usually the best opportunities are on ‘hot sheets’ available every morning exclusively to REALTORS®. I also use my Negotiating skills to get you the BEST price.
Count on GREAT advice. As a REALTOR® I am familiar with the entire home purchasing process. I can advise you of your legal and financial options, recommend home inspection and contracting services ETC. I can give you accurate information on local real estate values, taxes, closing costs, home inspections etc.